In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our legal system by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we will inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, nor any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a certain user who has previously visited the website, visualized certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or you prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can set your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies you want to have installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to set up the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For further information, please consult the Microsoft support or explorer help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalized Configuration. For further information, please consult the Mozilla support or Firefox help.
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration. For further information, please consult the Google support or Chrome help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For further information, please consult the Apple support or Safari help.
With respect to third-party cookies, that is to say those that are external to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include so the information we provide to you is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation you can install all or only some of them.
This Cookies Policy can be modified according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, Users are therefore advised to visit it regularly.